Spas are my life. OK, not exactly. But if I could afford a massage daily, I'd schedule them. My favorite massage thus far was at Indian Springs Spa. The raw talent of the masseuse, the relaxed, unpretentious setting, outdoor pool, and fact that I was on a Napa Valley (read: wine country) vacation all helped bliss me out like never before. Closer to home (in Seattle), the Zen-like spa at Salish Lodge & Spa offers tranquility amid a mountain setting. And overseas, I sampled a famous eastern European-style spa in the Czech Republic (a little more clinical than I'd expected).
Nothing's better than experiencing a spa get-away with friends. Pedicures, facials, decadent settings, cucumber eyes, laughing and relaxing all at once. Ah, that's the life! The spa industry is finally catching on and offering deals and packages just for small to medium groups.
Spafinder.com recently partnered with a handful of luxury spas to offer deep discounts just for girls getaway weekends. Details:
- Girlfriends Peaceful Getaway Package in Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico
- YAYA Girlfriends Getaway in Indian Wells, California
- Girls Getaway Package in State College, Pennsylvania
- Be Ready for Summer Girls Getaway Package in Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Girls Getaway Package in Playa Uvita, Costa Rica
More girls getaway spa specials:
- Hot Springs Girlfriends Spa Special in Calistoga, California
Ready to plan a girls getaway at the spa of your choice?
Know of others spas that specifically cater to groups or offer special deals? Let me (and others) know by posting a comment below.