Let's do that again! The inaugural carnival of travel was a success with several travel bloggers submitting beautifully-written pieces about subjects as varied as sailing to the Philippines, first impressions of Venice, and tips on how to inject adventure into your life. A flight stewardess even gave 12 tips for cell phone etiquette.
The 2nd edition is coming up this Friday; 3 posts already submitted. To participate, submit a travel blog post of your choosing. Wax poetic. Give us the nitty gritty of traveling across borders and boundaries. Share the wonders of traveling and open our eyes to the experience of seeing natural, cultural, and artistic beauty around the world. Or make us laugh. Whether you've traveled with friends, relatives, immediate family, or even trekked with yourself as your guide, all perspectives have merit.
- Article submitted must be your own writing. (One article per person, per edition.)
- Subject matter must be about travel.
- Format can include blog articles with prose, poetry, bullet points, tips, anecdotes, photos (keep it clean), etc.
- Reminder: You'll need to submit the permalink URL of your blog article when you submit the article using the blogcarnival.com submission form (which also has other fields such as article title, author name, etc.)
- Deadline is this Thursday end of day, 8/3/06
- Once I receive submissions via the submission form, I'll publish the carnival of travel (a collection of the travel submissions, or possibly all of them!) here on TripHub's Group Trip Advisor blog.
- Next edition of the travel carnival scheduled to go live Friday, 8/4/06.